I am running to represent Red Deer-South. I grew up here. My wife Jennifer and I chose to raise our family here.
I offer some excellent qualifications to serve as your MLA.
Strong government requires honest individuals who support principles of freedom. Billion dollar deficits, higher taxes, and lower value for dollars spent all point to an opportunity for change.
Lets do better.
- Repeal the carbon tax, reduce taxes, and restore tax competiveness in Alberta
- Eliminate billion dollar deficits and reinstate savings for future generations
- Ensure fair and comparable Government funding for Red Deer
- Protect freedom of conscience and expression for all Albertans
Happily married for over twenty years, parents of 3 children
- Founder and President, Red Deer Taxpayers’ Association (www.reddeertaxpayers.ca)
- Founder and Business Owner, Central Alberta’s Tax Law Firm (www.cataxlaw.ca)
- Chartered Professional Accountant / Chartered Accountant
- Law Degree (University of Calgary (2002), Gold Medalist for highest academic standing)
- Business Degree (Red Deer College / University of Calgary (1997), with distinction)
- Church youth council leader planning great activities supporting youth and their families
- Ironman finisher; love cross country skiing and backpacking in our Rocky Mountains